Sunday, April 4, 2010

Revived?

Well!
As you all would know im in the army.. for 2 LONG years... -.-
Nothing too exciting about that!

I've decided to revive this blog..
Just for the fact that I find it wasteful to forget the things I think are meaningful and helpful to people around the world.
Truths I think I've discovered about the mind through the never ending musing sessions of life.


I'll try my best to post once a week..
It depends on what I've got up in my head...
Topics on life and happenings..
Emotions,
Reasons,
Situations,
The works on what I think is the reason. For everything we do.



Goals for this refreshed blog?
An interesting look.. into an interested reader..
One who wants to discover ones inner feelings without someone pin pointing them. Allowing them to realize and correct ones self before wronging another in the world.

I want the reader to try be honest with themselves about who they are..
What they think about.. And possibly find the reasons to why they think certain things..


Like how your mind tends to handle certain situations!
Are u an optimist or a pessimist?


Don't want readers to read my posts and criticize it in anyway.
Its my opinion in life.
Be open minded.
The fact is. No 1 thinks exactly the same.


I want people to learn about themselves..
I'll try to do so through example as I myself discover me through the analysis of my own thoughts and feelings.



So be sure to keep an eye out for future posts!
I got nothing right now..
But I'll think of something ;D


Ash,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge