Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The 27th October..

Its exactly 1 year since that fateful day we got together..
I've moved on and all..
But no can can just escape the fact of how things have changed from then till now..

We don't talk..
We can't stand the sight of each other.. (Well I can't)
I resent her for all the lies and shit she put me through..
She's to ignorant to realize she's done anything wrong..

Today 1 year ago,
The first time I've told anyone I Love You..
First time I've said it with all my heart..
Only to get a hesitant reply..

Pause*
"Really..?"
"Of course."
Pause*
"I love you too." Zzz

I remember that day.. We went to Armageddon just as an excuse to go out..
It was the most boring Armageddon trip ever..
You didn't wanna do anything.. Scared or whatever..
The whole idea of going there is to try things..
When we watched the First episode of Code Geass.. After 10 mins u said it was boring..

Well I LOVE Code Geass!

We just walked up and down the exibition doing nothing.. couldn't try any of the games cause I didn't want to leave u excluded and what nots..
We bought some A&W Root Beer sat down.. and at 11 left the place for lunch...
What a waste of $32.. (me and her tickets.. I paid)

Meh whatever.
My bfff Jenny told me that we would rewrite that day in my life when we go to armageddon this year..
Unfortunatly she couldnt come..
But I still rewrote that day..

I had the best fking day ever..
Played some Rock Band and Guitar Hero on stage!
Went into a competition for best laptimes and WON.
(Jandals, Book and a CD)
And people with the Top 8 times..
GO Head2Head in a DJ Hero tournament to win a DJ Hero Set worth about.. $250?

And guess who won?
WOOO Best day!
Got to even try the new Dj Max Technika game!
Honestly the best game ever...



Its touch screen!!
I love DJMAX!

What could be better right? Winning stuff while having fun with friends while chewing some free Wrigleys 5 gum!!

Exactly! Armegeddon 2009 > 100 (Armegeddon 2008)
(Inequalities rock)
History rewritten, I'm happy right now and no 1 can change that..

Anyways
Man after all this time I realized It wasn't true.. It wasn't Real..
None of it was..
I know how infatuation feels..
It feels like love but its not..
Cause deep inside the feeling is empty..
You fall cause you were interested in what I had to offer..
Only to a level on entertainment and enjoyment..
Not to a level where you could honestly care for someone like me..

One day,
One of these days..
A feeling of remorse will kick in..
Not anytime in the near future.. but eventually..
If not.. then you havent learnt anything and your still the insolent little girl living in her dream world..
Only waiting for the day it all crumbles before you...
I wont be there.. Cause you arent dragging me along this time.

TBH, I'm sick and tired of topic of her..
I'd rather forget that she existed!
My life is better and only can get better without you..
I have friends who honestly give a fuck about my life and how I'm feeling..

"So I say Goodbye, this is my life
You're not a friend, so stop pretending, Don't even try.
I Say Goodbye, This is my life.
The time has come, I'm moving on.
Its your turn to Cry.

I say Goodbye, tired of the Lie"


Good Bye
Composed by Ruby Tuesday
(DJMAX Music FTW)

Ash,

2 comments:

  1. wtf, whoever that doesnt like code geass shouldn't be alive in the first place

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY NOT WORTH THINKING OF! Whoever she is she certainly is trying to put all women to shame. I might sound like an old aunty but remember KARMA~

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Badge