Sunday, August 16, 2009

The End? I hope so..

Well guys..
At this point of time.. I can almost safely say the drama is finally over..

There just had to be an end..
And I made the decision for this ultimatum..
It just couldnt go on anymore..

Lets just put it this way..
You broke my heart..
Then expected me to understand without any explanation..
You moved on within a week..
You time and time again lied straight to my face and expected me not to get mad at you..
You said you will try so many things..
None of which has been seen to the end..
You said you believed you were treating me like a good friend..
And yet you get mad at me for being honest about how I felt..
How can I possibly stand here and do nothing while your on the road to destruction..
I tried to help.. At least I can say I did..
But I cant help you.. If your going to be so stubborn and uptight about every little thing..
Even the truth is oblivious to you.. Cause you "Honestly Dont Care"..

So I had to end this...
You even forgot the last thing you said to me..
I asked for an answer..
You still havent given me one..
Which you said in your very last words.
"I Will"

You went back on your word.. Again..
If that absolutely meant nothing to you then just go..
Get out of my life..

You can go ahead and replace me.. I dont care anymore..
You and I both lost a friend..
but who gets the short end of the deal?
Only time will tell....



Scars - Papa Roach
-------------------------
I tried to help you once
Against my own advice
I saw you going down

But you never realized
That you're drowning in the water
So I offered you my hand
Compassions in my nature
Tonight is our last stand

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel

I'm drunk and I'm feeling down
And I just wanna be alone
You shouldn't ever come around
Why don't you just go home?
Cause you're drowning in the water
And I tried to grab your hand
And I left my heart open
But you didn't understand

Go fix yourself

I can't help you fix yourself
But at least I can say I tried

"I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge